- A Focus on Carbapenemase-Producing Pathogens Detection by Phenotypic Tests
- Review-Development of Models of Ethanol Synthesis and Production by Using Principles of the Theory of System Analysis. Personal Experience.
- Paratuberculosis in Animals and Humans – an Actual Health and Economic Problem
- Immunohistochemistry on Cryostat Tissue Sections Using Synthetic Peptide Produced Monospeciffc Anti-Sheep Pox Virus Antibody
- Application of the Agar-Diffusion Plaque-Inhibition Method for Testing Combination Antiviral Effects: PTU-23 and Guanidine Hydrochloride Interactions and Combined Effects on the Replication of Poliovirus 1
- Screening for Antimicrobial Activity of Bacillus subtilis and Paenibacillus Alvei Isolated From Rotten Apples Compost
- In Vitro Antimicrobial and Antioxidant Activity of Extracts from Wild Small Fruits Spread in Bulgaria
- Oligosaccharide Production from Lactose and Lactulose by β-Galactosidase from Lactobacillus plantarum S30
- Presence of N-Acetylneuraminate Pyruvate-Lyase Activity in Sialidase Producing Strains of Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae and Oerskovia sp.
- Dynamics of Biodegradation Kinetics of 1,2-DCE and TCE in Bioreactor Coupled to Ultrafltration Membrane Unit. Modeling Procedure
- In memoriam (Prof. Dr. Ivan Christov Kovachevsky)
- Day of the Stephan Angeloff Institute of Microbiology
* Click on the links above to view any article included in this issue and feel free to download it.View Full Issue