Acta Microbiologica Bulgarica is an international scientific journal issued by the Bulgarian Society for Microbiology (Union of Scientists in Bulgaria). The aim of the journal is to publish high-quality research and notable debates on significant scientific problems covering all aspects of Microbiology and numerous sub-disciplines including Virology, Mycology, Parasitology, and Infectious Immunology. The journal publishes reviews, original research works, short communications, letters to the editor, scientific events, “In memoria”, etc.
The publication of Acta Microbiologica Bulgarica dates back to 1978. After a break in 1993, its existence was restored in 2015 with the same name. Since 2015 the journal is available both in printed and online editions. The journal is published quarterly.
Note: All articles published in Acta Microbiologica Bulgarica are independently refereed.
- No page charge
- No fees for online color images
- Free online access to all articles (Archive)
Submit manuscript at email@example.com.
- General microbiology
- Medical microbiology
- Environmental microbiology
- Applied microbiology
- Microbial biotechnologies
- Food control
- Infectious immunology
- Other related aspects
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- ResearchBib (Academic Resource Index)
- DRJI (Directory of Research Journals Indexing) / Indexing Certificate
- Electronic Journals Library (Max-Planck Institute Stuttgart)